Your first appointment with Dr. Tompkins is a 60-75 minute confidential consultation at which time your main health concerns, health history and any recent medical records are meticulously reviewed and discussed. This is when the process of healing begins with an individualized evaluation and treatment program that will best address your particular health needs and preferences.
In addition to reviewing your current symptoms, conditions and lifestyle factors, your own past medical history as well as family history will be taken into consideration as well. If possible, please bring the following with you to your first appointment.
- Recent lab results within 2-3 years
- Anything else that you think is pertinent to your main medical concerns
After each appointment, you will be given a typed treatment plan specifically created for you.
This treatment plan may include the following:
- Nutritional and lifestyle recommendation
- Professional quality supplement recommendations to be ordered online at Fullscript
- Bio-identical and/or thyroid hormone prescriptions
- Medication tapering suggestions
- Referrals to other health care practitioners (i.e. Chiropractor, Acupuncturist)
- The follow up appointment date for your next appointment
It will be recommended how often it is best for you to return for continuing care, lab test evaluation and hormone prescription changes. You are welcome to bring your partner, friend or family member who might be able to provide additional information and support.
Please complete the New Patient Intake Form listed below. Please be as detailed and concise as possible and bring the completed document with you to your first office appointment.
I look forward to meeting and helping you!