“Beautiful are those whose brokenness gives birth to transformation and wisdom.” ~ John Mark Green
Are you ready to live in a healthier body, experience greater energy, better mood, balanced hormones, regular functioning digestive tract and a positive belief in your body’s ability to heal itself even as you age? Are you ready to make the necessary changes so that you can live a life that you truly desire? If you answered “YES” – then you are in the right place!
The Vital Transformation Program is truly Whole Health Care. In a collaborative and educational approach, we address all of the body’s organ systems (i.e. cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, endocrine and more), discover the root cause(s) of symptoms and illness, recommend the most effective, safest, evidence-based natural or least harmful therapies and introduce positive life changes specific for you to expedite recovery. Aside from treating the physical body, we evaluate how your beliefs, feelings, thoughts, emotions (both uplifting and sabotaging) can impact your health. Emphasizing preventative medicine, when you put in the time, effort, resources and commitment into this transformation program, your body is strengthened and nourished so that illnesses can be prevented.
VITAL: “Vital” signifies essentially living in good health, energy and complete wellness. The body’s vital signs (pulse, blood pressure, temperature, respiratory rate) indicate how the body is generally functioning and gives insight to possible illnesses and diseases. Vitality also includes the innate healing ability present in all living things – including YOUR body.
TRANSFORMATION: “Transformation” signifies a change in appearance, form, shape, circumstances, environment, thoughts, emotions, attitude, behavior. It can be substantial like losing 100 pounds or it can be subtle like shifting to positive mindset beliefs. Both lead to better outcomes and a greater quality of life. Transformation is occurring continuously in our bodies and throughout our planet. The aging process from conception to death is a perfect example of transformation. How we choose to live our lives and what adaptations we make along the way will determine the trajectory of that transformation – healthy and vibrant or unhealthy and filled with illness and chronic symptoms.
Whether you are looking to lose 10 or 50 pounds, get your hormone symptoms under control, find the right thyroid medication and dose, heal your gut, clear your skin, sleep deeply, taper or discontinue your pharmaceutical medications that are causing more harm than benefit, elevate your energy, strengthen your immune system or get an overall physical health upgrade, you’ve come to the right place!
Transformational Medicine vs Transactional Medicine
Transactional Medicine: This approach to health care is based on fee for services provided. You pay for a service, leave and then weeks or months later or a year later you return and pay for another service. Similar to taking your car in for repair, paying your tax accountant annually to prepare and file your taxes or hiring a plumber to fix a water leak. We are not automobiles, financial documents or household items. We are humans that need conscientious, experienced and ongoing health care support to educate, motivate and empower us. Human health care is not designed to be 1-2 visit transactions.
Transformational Medicine: This approach to health care takes into account that healing is a process. It takes time, research, understanding and attentive care in creating an individualized treatment plan for each appointment, often with questions, clarifications and adjustments along the way far exceeding each scheduled appointment time. Other than acute or immediate accidents, you most likely didn’t develop these illnesses and conditions overnight. If you haven’t been feeling well for quite some time, the road that got you here today is not the same road that will take you in a different and better direction, help you recover and heal your body. In short, this is the long game.
“You can’t have breakthroughs without massive breakdowns” – a quote I love. When we feel our physical body, our psychological and emotional health pushing the limits and feeling worn out, depleted and/or out of balance, that’s when breakthroughs and transformation emerges.
The Vital Transformation Program has been created and is personalized to address your specific health conditions and symptoms.
THE VITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM
- The Vital Transformation Program is a 4-month program with targeted treatment guidance, consistent interaction, ongoing communication via email and/or phone support and accountability. The primary goal of this program is to evaluate all of the body’s systems and how each system may be contributing to or affecting your symptoms and conditions, remove or reduce the “obstacles” getting in your way, replenish, nourish and balance your body and allow for the process of healing to ensue. Whether you have a few symptoms or several symptoms, no prescription medications or too many prescription medications (and want to taper those), this program will be tailored to your individualized and unique situation.
- New Patient Appointment 1st Month: 90 minutes; In Person or Zoom Videoconference Appointments
- 4 Follow Up Appointments to be used within 6 Months: 45-60 minutes; Zoom Videoconference or Phone Appointments
- Review of New Patient Form, Previous Labs, Medical Records from current/past Health Care Providers
- Order, review & interpretation of new lab tests. *See Possible Lab Tests below. Lab costs are separate from the program.
- Individualized, typed, emailed “Treatment Plans” at every appointment
- Nutrition & Dietary Plans: Considering Food Allergies or Sensitivities, Paleo, Autoimmune Paleo, Ketogenic, Whole 30, CardioMetabolic & Diabetic Specific, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Vegan, Intermittent Fasting and more
- Weight/Fat loss or Weight Management Programs
- Exercise & Physical Activity Recommendations
- Pharmaceutical Medication Adjustments based on the progress of your healing
- Hormone prescription adjustments sent to pharmacies based on your symptoms and in between appointment dates
- Mind Body Medicine: Therapeutic Approaches to Managing Stress, Anxiety, Overwhelm, Insomnia, Depressed Mood and more.
- Unlimited questions and emails you may have regarding treatment plans, testing procedures, supplements, bio-identical hormones, thyroid hormones, symptom changes, tapering medications and anything else related to your treatment progress
- 25% Discount on Supplements from Fullscript, online dispensary of products: https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/ktompkins
Possible Lab Tests: These labs are specifically ordered for your medical conditions and symptoms and are separate from both Vital Transformation Program costs. Some Labs may be partially or fully covered by Your Health Insurance, depending on your specific plan.
- Hormone Testing: blood, urine and/or saliva
- Comprehensive Thyroid Panel
- Adrenal Gland Testing: Cortisol, Cortisone, Metabolites & More
- Nutrient Evaluation Testing: Vitamins, Minerals, Proteins, Amino Acids, Fatty Acids, and more
- Food Allergy Testing – IgG & IgE Antibody Testing
- Gastro Intestinal Stool Tests: Evaluates pathogenic and beneficial bacteria, yeast, parasites, digestion, absorption, inflammatory markers and more
- SIBO BreathTests: Small Intestinal Bowel Overgrowth of Bacteria
- Toxic Metals/Minerals Testing
- Neurotransmitter Testing (i.e. Serotonin, Dopamine, etc)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profiles
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Cardio-Metabolic Panels for Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Insulin Resistance: Hemoglobin A1c, Leptin, Insulin, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, C-Reactive Protein, Additional Lipoproteins and more
Benefits of the Vital Transformation Program:
- Fat & weight Loss
- Greater energy
- Less mood swings: anxiety, depression
- Better ability to adapt to stress
- Reduced physical pain
- Less systemic inflammation
- Deeper sleep
- Balanced or supported hormones
- Clearer, healthier skin, hair, nails
- Regular functioning digestion
- Reduced blood glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure
- Greater focus and clarity
- Stronger immune system
- Reduced allergies
- A healthier relationship with others and with yourself
- And more!
Ready to get started with achieving a revitalized, healthier body? Please schedule a preliminary 20 minute Discovery Call with Dr. Kristi to discuss your medical conditions, ask questions about what to expect in becoming a patient, program costs and see which transformation program is best for you. Please select a date and time from the scheduler – https://eldoradonaturopathicmedicine.fullslate.com
I look forward to helping you!
What happens after the Vital Transformation Program?
If you would like ongoing health care support and guidance, there is a monthly membership program – the Vital Health Membership Program. This membership program is offered month to month and you can cancel anytime – given a 30 day notice – or you can pay for 6 months in advance and save on the cost. Within this Membership Program, you can schedule monthly appointments, email or call with questions about your treatments and test results, get hormone prescription refills, get functional labs ordered and interpreted, receive 25% off professional quality supplements on Fullscript.com and more. As your 4 Month New Patient Vital Transformation Program is coming to completion, please discuss the possibility of joining this membership with Dr. Kristi.